Restorative dental treatments like dentures are designed to replace missing teeth and prevent the consequences of tooth loss. Dentures are prosthetic dental appliances consist of rows of false teeth. They are simply worn over your teeth and gums to give you a complete smile and functional bite.
Dentures are one of the oldest treatments for missing teeth. With the advancement in modern dentistry, techniques and materials used in making the dentures has greatly improved. But its function stays the same, which is to restore your smile.
The Process of Getting Dentures
- See a dental professional for an initial consultation.
- The dentist will make recommendations about your suitability as well as the type of denture required for your case. Denture appointment usually takes 2 to 4 visits.
- The dental laboratory will fabricate a custom made tray as this will be used to set precise mould of your teeth in wax and used to create the final denture.
- Your dentist will fit the denture and check its comfort and fit.
- Your dentist will provide tips and guidelines on how to care for your new dentures.
Why Choose Dentures at Smiles Line Dental
Smile Line Dental only provides all Australian restorations from leading brands. Our experienced team will work together with your insurance company to provide you the utmost value for your treatment.
Your Caroline Springs Dentist is committed to offering you high-quality restorations that will help you get and maintain healthy, beautiful smile. Don’t let missing teeth affect your oral health and the quality of your life. If you are planning to get dentures, visit us today for the state of the art tooth loss solutions.
Your just one step away from having the smile you always wanted. Your dentist in Caroline Spring here at Smile Line Dental give you a fully informed idea of all your treatment options, costs and durations. For more information about our dentures in Caroline Springs, contact us on (03) 8390 2080 or book your appointment online.